The person(s) we have in mind shall use your artistic abilities to communicate ideas and inform consumers. From a simple layout, or a website creation to a large format image seen on billboards, you shall create visual concepts by hand or by computer to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
You shall be responsible for all aspects of our design processes in every field, such as advertising, digital and packaging design, illustration, and branding.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You shall design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- You will create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more— and must be proficient with most of these programs.
- You shall collaborate with clients through the leadership of our Vice President for Marketing to gain an understanding of what is wanted and desired in the proposed communications to look like.
- You shall create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- You shall produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- You shall review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect agreed specifications.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions