Our Human Resources (HR) Assistant compiles, maintains and processes information relating to recruitment, orientation, training, employee relations, performance evaluations, job classifications, benefits, and safety. The HR Assistant is an essential member of the Organization and is instrumental in assisting the department to execute HR strategies and reach its objectives. This position will focus on supporting activities related to recruitment, employee communications, training, organizational effectiveness, and employee events.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Process documentation related to human resources activities such as: recruiting, onboarding, training, organizational changes, and employee events.
- Assist in producing offer letters, recruitment and other various correspondence or documents.
- Will sub with the company receptionist in her absence, greet visitors, answer main HR phone line, and respond to all inquiries or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Maintain employee data in database(s) and keep confidential matters at strictest state.
- Compile and prepare reports relating to human resources/employee relations activities.
- Uphold and manage standard HR process and procedures.
- Compile and prepare financial information: purchase orders, material requisitions and other required forms.
- Manage and ensure that the cleaners are following their assigned routine tasks. Manage and order cleaning supplies.
- Manage and sort incoming correspondence and applications.
- Order required office supplies.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism in all interactions and display approachable, fair and confidential values.
- Establish good working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend and participate in meetings as assigned in various departments or programs.
- Must be able to apply critical thinking method in the evaluation of employee issues.
Project Management and Coordination
- Recommend and implement new processes/systems to streamline HR workflow and assist in effective operations of the HR department in the areas of recruitment, training, organizational effectiveness, performance reviews, and event planning.
- Coordinate recruitment activities: post jobs, contact candidates, create interview schedules, book rooms, organize panels and prepare interview materials.
- Coordinate training activities: book rooms/food, prepare materials, create certificates/attendance lists and maintain training records.
- Support the onboarding of employees to ensure a comprehensive and effective orientation process with standard auditable documents / records.